Open Mics in Boston, MA
The 6B Lounge Open Mic is the classiest--and one of the only--open mics in Downtown Boston. Hosted every Sunday night by Boston-based singer-songwriter Maxwell Bailey, it's a great spot for both seasoned and "just-starting" musicians, to share their art.
Check out our Facebook page for more details and to sign up in advance:
MONDAYS 5:00PM Ziti's Italian Express, 140 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111
All You Can Eat/Save Your Receipts->>Get on the list to perform or just come have seat to spectate, as Boston's up-and-coming comedians and special guests take the stage to work out their stuff.
Performers and audience welcome! FREE, but your purchases (please) help keep the show going.
7 minute sets! $6.99 All You Can Eat pizza & pasta! Nice Beer & Wine selection too! All Ages! Hosted by Anthony Massa & Kelly Vernon!
List at 5. Show at 5:30! PLUS Lucky 7 lotto spots and prizes, SO save your receipts! T Stops: Park Street or Downtown Crossing!
Calling all singer/songwriters! Musicians! A cappella groups! Spoken word artists! Slam poets! Comedians! Join us for open-mic night. All styles and levels of experience welcome & encouraged. Sign-up online to be guaranteed a spot! Few slots held for walk-ins day-of. More info & sign-up here: http://bit.ly/OpenMic9-18.
All ages show. No reservations required. Venue seats 350 with an additional 200 lawn seats. Plenty of FREE parking, too! Check website or Facebook for last minute rain cancellations, called by 5 pm whenever possible.
Calling all singer/songwriters! Musicians! A cappella groups! Spoken word artists! Slam poets! Comedians!
We are hosting our first open-mic night Thurs. 7/26, 7:30-10 pm. Won't you join us?
The Herter Park Amphitheater is an outdoor venue along the Charles River in Allston, MA. It seats 350 (benches & seats) plus 200 lawn seats. Seating is general admission. Plenty of FREE parking. All shows are FREE & all ages. Venue is wheelchair accessible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* Sign-up now! First come, first play.
* All styles and levels of experience welcome & encouraged.
* ABSOLUTELY NO PROFANITY or OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCES! We are in a state park, with families walking by. Our events are all ages shows.
* Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate bands at this time. Small acoustic groups, or a cappella groups OK.
* No drum sets, but percussion OK.
* Set length is 2 songs, or approx. 8 minutes stage time. Please have 3 songs prepared in case we need to stretch!
* We will provide sound system, including 2 mics/stands & cables to soundboard. You must provide any other equipment needs.
* Allowable instruments include acoustic guitar, a single electric guitar (bring own amp), keyboard or pre-recorded track on your phone. (Bluetooth receiver to our sound system available.) Play something else? Tell us in the comments.
* We will hold some slots for walk-ins day of show. Walk-in sign ups available on-site beginning at 6:30 pm.
* If your name is called and you are not in the venue, you will forfeit your stage time.
* Our stage is not wheelchair accessible, but there is plenty of room in front of the stage. We will make every effort to make accommodations for individuals with mobility issues.
Search listings near Boston, MA.