Open Mics in Los Angeles, CA
Bomb Shelter at The Lexington
M-Bar Boyle Heights
1st and 3rd Sundays.
8:30pm sign-up, 9pm start.
First come, first served.
5-7 minute sets.
1 drink minimum.
6:00 pm Sign-Up / 7:00 pm Start
4 minutes free or $5 for 8 minutes
Our open mic software creates a randomized lineup, ensuring fairness and a No-Bump, No-Push policy.
Signup between 6:30 and 6:45pm. Starts at 7pm.
Open to Musicians, Comedians and Poetry.
2 dollar PBR's. Local Beers on tap. Food available.
Not necessary to buy. Chill vibes.
Holy Grounds Coffee and Tea
Fanatic Salon Theater
TMTC Open Mic Night is a community of artists, organizers, professionals, and volunteers committed to promote artistic expression in the city of Los Angeles.
- We meet in a church basement.
- We are non-religious and very community-based.
- We are driven to maintain a space where people can connect with art and live performances of all genres.
- We respect our community and promote wholesome entertainment for our neighborhood.
- Sign up at 6:45 pm. Bring your own instrumental CD or mp3 player if needed.
- Parking in church lot around the corner off Wilshire Blvd.
TMTC Open Mic Night is on every 3rd Friday of the month from 7 pm - 10 pm.
Catch 56 Fish & Chips
5615 Hollywood Blvd,Ca 90028
Hosted By: Ideas & TranSe
Every 2nd and 4th Saturday
Sign Up Starts @ 6:30 p.m.
Show start around 7:45 p.m.
Show end around 10:00 p.m.
Come Early To Sign Up
One Love. One heart. Let’s Get Together And Feel Alright
POETRY, COMEDY, MUSIC AND MORE… Open Mic - Free Entry (Donation: $ 2 donation for Hollywood Poets)
Time: 3 to 6 minutes on mic (one piece or two pieces within that time)
"The world as I see it is a reflection of our thoughts"
"Today I Will Open Myself To Another Part Of The World"
Search listings near Los Angeles, CA.