New Harvest Ministries Inc
Got talent? Come join us on November 10th at 6:30 pm
Non-Performers: $ 7.00
All proceeds will go to fund our outreach events.
This event is open to performers and spectators of all ages. Instrumentalists, singers, dancers, storytellers, and poets. Audience seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Interested in performing? Please see below for registration details and performance guidelines. Beginning performers, as well as veterans, are encouraged to participate.
If you would like to perform on Friday, November 10th, please send an email to email@example.com to include the following information:
1. First and Last Name of the performer(s)
2. Performance Genre (singing, playing an instrument, telling a story, etc.)
We will accept emails from interested performers between Friday, October 13th and Thursday, November 9th. Performers will also be able to sign up on site on a first come, first serve basis.
• Performances must be no longer than 5 minutes
• Performances must be appropriate for a general audience—inclusive of very young children.
• Performances must stay within the stage dimensions: 33’ wide x 18’ deep
• BTW will provide: up to 3 microphones, CD player, iPod connection, piano, chairs, and stools